- Number of travelers: 2 or 3
- Number of nights: 8
- When: 1st September – 8th September 2019
- Where: Accra – São Tomé
- Least budget per person: $411.00 (visa+flight+accommodation)
As a Ghanaian citizen, you need a visa to travel to São Tomé. You can do this online and pay at the border when you arrive.
Cost: $23.00 for one month visa validity
FLIGHT AND ACCOMMODATION
$289.00 (nonstop, round trip)
Accommodation (3 options available)
1. Entire House (Airbnb, good reviews, super host, two minutes walk from the airport and a five/seven minutes walk to the beach Lagarto)
- 2 persons: $250
- 3 persons: $296
2. Bed and Breakfast (good reviews, top location)
- 2 persons: $322
- 3 persons: $511
3. Private room in guest suite (Airbnb, good reviews, basic, shared bath)
- 2 persons: $194
(only available for two)
Don’t have Airbnb? Sign up here to get $29.00 towards your first trip. 🙂
São Tomé is a small island so it is easy to move around. You can move around using mini buses or boats when travelling by sea.
This Itinerary is for informational purposes only. You are not obligated to buy anything in order to use this information.